- If you see something, say something to management.
- The hours for the clubhouse office are 8 AM – 4 PM. The office will be closed daily from 12 – 1 PM for lunch.
- The building is open from 8 AM – 11 PM. Your entry fobs only work during those hours.
- Only water can be consumed in the clubhouse (ballroom functions are an exception). No food can be eaten inside the clubhouse. If you need to eat, please take your food and step outside the building.
- No smoking or vaping inside the clubhouse or within 25 feet of the building.
- Please pick up after yourself. Treat this as your alternate home. Use our garbage receptacles found in every room.
- The entire clubhouse is under video surveillance 24/7.
- The office has a first aid kit.
- All water fountains have filtered water.
- Directions for the spas and steam rooms are on signs on the wall.
- Where appropriate room rules are posted on the wall in that specific room.
- There is a family single use bathroom near the men’s room by the theater. This would allow an aide to assist a resident.
- Two new single use bathrooms are off the ballroom stage on the opposite side from the kitchen area (to the left if you stand facing the ballroom stage).
- There is a community bulletin board on the left wall when you enter the building by the side door. Residents can post messages on that board AFTER management has approved the message. Should there be a message on that board that has not been approved, the message will be removed.
- Pick up tablecloths at the receptionist’s desk. You will be asked to leave your ID card at the desk.
- Please wipe down equipment when you are finished with that machine.
- Lockers can only be used until 11 PM. If a lock is on a locker later than that, the lock will be cut open and the locker contents will be discarded.
- To donate books, please leave the books in the bin so that the librarian can properly place the books on the shelves.
- There is a mailbox for maintenance checks outside the building by the bench on the right side.
- Ping Pong paddles and balls are at the receptionist’s desk. You will leave your ID card at the until you return the paddles and balls.
- The indoor pool and the main pool are closed.
- Shorts are not permitted in the theater unless you are there to see a movie or attend a meeting.
- No food (including popcorn) is permitted in the theater.
- Residents must show their ID card to gain entrance to the movies.
- Admission for guests is $3 per person per movie.
- Single residents should have two (2) ID cards so that one can be used by that resident’s guest.